We’re excited to be a part of the upcoming PDA Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Quality virtual conference. The primary focus of this conference is on the emerging GMP and compliance regulations, and their impact on pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality functions. Our Technical Services Manager, Jim Polarine will be speaking on Thursday, September 24th during the Environmental Control in Sterile and Non-Sterile Facilities session.
Virtual Conference Topics:
- Control Strategy, as part of the quality system
- Manual Aseptic Processing to Modern Fill Finish Operations
- Aseptic Process Simulation
- Data Integrity and Challenges for Quality Control Labs
- Microbiology for Sterile and Non-Sterile Manufacturing, including modern techniques like rapid micro methods
- New Technologies
Jim Polarine’s Session | Environmental Control in Sterile and Non-Sterile Facilities
Thursday, September 24th | 11:15am - 1:25pm
In the Annex 1 draft, it is requested that a contamination control strategy is implemented across your facility. Important elements of that cleaning and disinfection, monitoring and trending and preventive actions. This session will present examples using risk-based approaches to achieve the regulatory requirements.